Kylan's Revenge - Excerpt


Chapter 1


I am on top of Kylan, riding him into oblivion. With his wrists bound to my bedposts, I am free to do as I want with this beast underneath me. Wanting to delay my surging orgasm, I slow the speed of my hips down. Leaning forward past the gulf that separates us, my red lips lock with his. Our tongues swirl with each other as my wet pussy does the same on his cock.

“I want you,” he whispers into my mouth. “I need you.” 

My swiveling hips change into long pitches of up and down motions. Slow on the up, a slam on the down. I thought grabbing his powerful pecs would provide me some balance of reality, but as soon as I have a handful of that hardened power, fantasy conquers all reality. I have to stop or I’m going to cum before I want to.

I pause between each lift, letting his massive head inside me anticipate my move down, then gyrate my hips like a top, slowly proceeding downward as I do.

“Dammit Captain, how long are you going to deny yourself?” Kylan asks.

“As long as you are denied it’s...worth...it,” I gush.

“That’s not fair.”

“Fair doesn’t have anything to do with us.”

I gain control over my orgasm, tamping it down. I redirect the power in my legs, thrusting harder and harder on his length, finding myself close to the event horizon of bliss again. The tip of his spear hits my spot that makes my supernova orgasm seem imminent. I pause, letting his cock soak in my pools.

“FUCK!” he screams. Kylan’s biceps bulge to the point where veins pop out his skin. Both arms snap out of their wrist bindings, almost taking my bedposts with them. Before I know it I’m tackled on my back. My spiked heels are thrown into the air with Kylan between them. I’ve lost my control over the feral man. 

He grabs both my ankles and makes my thighs spread far apart.

“You want to play games, huh? Let’s play a new one. How fast can Ines cum without my cock in her.”

I bend forward to tackle him off me. His strength threw me back down on the bed flat. I open my mouth to protest. My tongue finds two of his fingers instead of my words. I suck them wet, tasting the salty bitterness right off them before he takes them away, pulling me back into reality.

“You let me up right-” before I could finish, he sank those two fingers deep within my pussy. My breath is lost in deep space when he curls those fingers up, petting my spot I was ramming his cock into earlier. Visible light becomes a blur. His tongue comes rolling on mine, his breath giving me much needed air. I moan back into his.

“That’s a good girl,” he says, biting my bottom lip. There was no coming back from this. No strength in my engines to fight him off. Slipping his fingers out, he feeds my own taste to me. He draws back a little. With some force I pull my lips into his telling him, in body language alone, that the fight is not out of me yet. He didn’t listen.

Why am I allowing Kylan this much command over me? How did I surrender this much ground and end up on my back? The more these questions rotate through my mind, the more frustrated I become. I’ve got to get away before I lose everything.

Snapping myself off the bed, I’m free for a brief moment, my feet hit the ground before he pins me against the wall. He’s got control of both my wrists and holds them together over my head. His hands are so big, so strong, that he’s able to keep both my wrists over me with one, while the other grabs my throat. His wide chest presses against mine, brushing against my painfully hard nipples. His stiffness rests on my hip, begging to be put back inside me.

“You are mine now,” he growls. His lips well within an inch from my own. “And I’ll take you whenever I want, however I want.” 

I try anything to get him to fuck me. I even try to lick the words coming out of his mouth, my tongue catching his upper lip. He rumbles at that, pressing his hard cock between my thighs, splitting my lips and making my juicy cunt rest on top of his length. He slowly rocks his cock back and forth, threatening to enter me or take it completely away. I feel beads of cum from the tip of his cock adding to my waterfall.

He releases my nipple from his lips. I expect his mouth back on mine. Instead, my entire body is wheeled around to face the wall and bent over. The side of my face is thrown against the cool metal surface in front of me. Kylan grabs a handful of my hair, arching my neck up.

“This grunt is going to fuck you raw, Captain,” Kylan quietly swore in an intense whisper. His tongue hooks in my earlobe. “You’re going to stretch for me Captain. I am in command of you and you’re going to stretch.”

Gladly, I hand my trust over to him. The tip of his rigid member doesn’t wait as it plunges past my wet folds. Every cell in my pussy happily expands for him. I thank him, not out loud, for the opportunity to let go and be free. To be his fuck doll. 

His free hand roams down all the curves my chest has to offer, to my hips and finally my ass. His hand pets my left cheek at first. With a quick snap of his wrist, he spanks me.

I never felt a sting of ecstasy like that before. A nova mixed with pleasure and pain traveled up my spine. My entire body flinches forward, only to slide my hips backwards, pushing him deeper inside me. Another couple of rubs on my ass later, he spanks me again. This time I blanch less, letting the nova course through my body in a roll. I turn my head, giving him my sternest eyes. My look is crushed by his look of fire, passion and possibly my destruction.

A raw thrust of energy pounds directly into the back of my juicy tunnel. Gently he pulls out of me enough to pound his charge back in. My face lightly smacks the wall before he cranks my head straight with my hair.

“You’re mine now,” Kylan roars. “All fucking mine.” He fucks me harder than he’s ever fucked me before. His cock felt as if he was trying to hammer through me and I love him for it. 

Love him?

The question is wiped from my mind as my cunt is filled with his enlargement over and over with the speed of a hyperjump matched only with fury. He reaches around to lightly spank my tits. A sensation that makes my nipple turn into a spike. I scream out in bliss, enjoying the throbbing he gives me, wanting the same hand to whip my ass again.

The warm energy within my core built to an unsustainable level heading for an explosion followed by a total meltdown. His thrusts, his passions, his punishments, his desires; all unceasing for me to take. I accept it all, enjoying every dizzying moment I find myself in.

“I’m going to fill you with my fucking cum until you can’t hold it in. Until.” He drives his cock into me hard. “I.” Another hard push into me. “Flood. Your. Ship.”

We both peak at the same time; his cock streams huge loads of cum into me while I explode around him. I’m jettisoned to the nearest star, sent through the wall in front of me and out of the side of the ship. I enter the chromosphere of burning passion as the moisture within my pussy drains. 

When I come back to reality, Kylan is bent over my back and still inside me. I turn my chin to face him, and both of our tongues dance with each other for a moment before we unlock. I turn around to drape my arms around his neck to say:

“I love you.”

That small utterance, yet large admittance turns this dream of mine into a nightmare.

I bolt upright out of my sheets.



See how it all began in my first book Strapped for Survival with its free bonus story Wine Not

On Amazon Kindle NOW for only $.99

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B088DXMCG1



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strapped for Survival Excerpt Pt. II

Hate

Taco Tuesday