Strapped for Survival Excerpt Pt. II

    
    Briefly he stares at me. Not in confusion, but as a predator whose prey is begging to be devoured. Enough with his looking, time to eat. I grip his dark curly hair and shove his face into my pussy. Immediately I moan like a maniac as I am brought back to the Theta-9 waterfalls. I tense up, having to brace myself against the table behind me. My stomach trembles into a warm ball of heated force. With a steady rhythm, I hump his mouth, grinding my succulent lips across his face until his tongue slips into my tight hole, back out, and up to rejoin my clit. ​
    He buries his face even deeper into me, sucking the lips I’m feeding him. Tension is building within my core. Earthquakes shake my thighs. The explosion within me was imminent. I raise my pussy up again. His tongue stiffens and again, tongue fucks my hole, sending a tidal wave of electricity up my spine. My hearing ability leaves my head. I was shouting to the heavens for more, for his tongue to go deeper. My thrusts into his face become more violent. I need the explosion. I’m on the edge of the waterfall, ready to throw myself over when he stops and pulls his head away with a wet grin. ​
    I can’t catch my breath when I demand an answer to, “Wh-why...did you...fucking stop?” ​
    “Because simply, Captain,” he says with a wet smirk, “I can.” ​
    His defiance alone almost sends me over the edge anyway, but I get my shit together. ​“Are you saying no?”
    ​“I am saying: Make me,” he says with the hint of a devilish grin.
    The words caught me off guard until I read the message correctly. I shoved his face back into me and he does what he's told. Splitting my lips with his tongue, Kylan makes wet circles around my clit that spins me into thinking I’m going to abandon my entire body. I lift my left leg to drape it over his back in order to anchor myself. My heel digs into his back, making him bellow.
    This new position is a depth charge I didn’t foresee. I explode right then and there. Multiple guns filled with euphoria shoot out of me like never before, overcoming my very being to where I felt like crying. Every muscle fiber cinched up before instantly relaxing. I think I went to heaven. Thank the universe the table is here to brace me, because I would have fallen to the floor in a heap of my former self. ​
    Panting, I look down at the man who just did this to me, and I kiss him. Tasting myself off his lips sends another uncontrollable desire to rub my pussy as I suck his tongue dry of me. His iron hard dick is still standing and pointing skyward.
    ​“I’m not sure that proliferates our species either.”
    ​“No, you have to cum too.” ​
    “What if I don’t?”
    ​I stood up straight and tapped my wrist remote. “Don’t worry, I will make you.”
    A slat in the wall behind me drops, and my dressing bot flies over, holding my tool for the job; my hip harness with a seven inch, purple dildo attached to the front. I strip my underwear off for the bot to replace them with the strapon.

-Neon

Read my book Strapped for Survival with its free bonus story Wine Not

On Amazon Kindle NOW

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B088DXMCG1

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kylan's Revenge - Excerpt

Taco Tuesday