I Cheated on My Fiance With His Vette (All Holes Filled)

 
 

 


"Sure, I mean it. You're only going to get ice cream," my fiance Brandon said to me, mashing away at his video game controller before shouting at the screen, "Motherfucker!" He was playing Call of Duty: Warzone and was just blown away by an RPG.


Speaking of being blown away, I was blown away by his offer. His 'Vette Stringray was his baby. His prized possession...besides me of course. I was even more shocked when he tossed me the keys, letting me know he was serious.


I slowly backed out of the room, not wanting him to change his mind. He's never offered the car to me so freely. The only time I ever get to drive that sex machine on wheels is if I have to beg, and even then, Brandon has to be in the car with me.


"Wait, Tera... ." he shouted from the den. I froze. My chances have been ruined because I tiptoed instead of sprinted for the front door.


"Yeah!" I shouted back, not wanting to face him.


"Make mine a neapolitan instead."


My eyes squinted and my lips smiled at the close call. "Sure thing," I said and headed out the door.


"Extra nuts!" I heard him shout before I left.


"Gotcha, babe!"


There he was sitting in our driveway, Victor 'Vette. Okay, I know cars are girls, but a beast like this couldn't possibly be female. Side pipes crawling under both doors. Convertible. Jet black paint with pearl white leather interior. He was the most handsomest man I ever saw...besides my fiance of course.


I twisted the keys and the 427 thundered around me like it was just waiting to be turned on. Such a goddamn piece of fine craftsmanship should never go a day cold. The rumble under my seat vibrated between my thighs, and I admit, I got wet again.


This happens to me every. Damn. Time I'm in control of something just waiting to go wild. Car alarms around me were set off. The neighbors have gotten used to it. As soon as they went off, the classic sound of BLEEP-BLEEP chirped them off quickly, as if the neighbors were on standby. My hand got a firm grip on the vibrating stick shift when I slipped him into first gear. Popping Victor's clutch, I eased out of the driveway slow. When I got the wheels on straight away, I opened him up and rode him like he wants it, hard and in control.


Roaring down the street at a cool 80mph with aviators on and my ponytail flapping in the wind I came across the red light. I hit the brake, and downshifted until I came to a stop. The idle engine of heavy vibrations on my pussy was creating pools underneath me. Each crank of the engine felt like my breath was being snatched from me.


Pulling up to my passenger side was a newer pick-up truck. The tinted windows rolled down to a dumbfounded look on the man's face. I looked over, cool as a cucumber on the outside, wanting to cum because of the car within. In the corner of my eye I see the light turn green. I punched it, letting Victor do all the shit talking as I sped off. The man never made it off the line. The light turned red again as he watched me speed away.


"Fucking hope he had his popcorn ready, because we just put on a show!" I heard voice say from the dashboard.


"What the fuck!" I swerved, fishtailing this way and that until I gained control. Freaked out of my mind, I took the next right and stopped in a neighborhood. I stalled the engine when I forgot to drop it out of second and into neutral. I was too freaked out to remember any basic car operations.


I heard the voice. Heard it as clear as day from around the dash. I twisted the transistor radio nob up, it clicked and the radio popped on to Da Do Run Run.


I was even more freaked out. That just confirmed the radio wasn't on to begin with. The voice was in my head. But it was a man's voice? To the best of my knowledge my inner monologue is voiced by yours truly but raspier. I wiped my brow in an attempt to get over the fluke. I checked my hair in the mirror. It looked like shit so I tightened my ponytail. With the clutch back in, the stick in neutral, I chalked up what happened as an out of body experience. I fired up the engine again.


"His wife is gonna to be pissed. All that dinner she made and he's full of my dust," the dash said again. One second I was in the car, the next I was out in the middle of the street and on my ass. I didn't remember if I jumped through the door or over it.


"Hey, whoa Tera, what are you doing?" the car asked me.


"What the fuck is going on?"


"What cha mean what's going on?  You've been driving me wild...and I feel like I've been doin' the same to you."


"I don't fucking understand this-I'm going crazy-this can't be happening-I’m hearing voices-"


"Oh it's happening honeybear. Get inside me and let's drive."


"I'm talking to a car. I'm talking to a goddamn fucking car and it's talking back."


"Now, if you think about it, you'd be crazy if I wasn't talking back. Get in." The door popped open.


"No! I'm not getting in there."


"Come on, babe. I can't shift myself like you do."


I said not a word, fully intending to not get back into that...thing.


"Alright, you made me do it." The car started to repeatedly honk as Victor screamed out, "Tera Fitzpatrick is the crazy woman in the street. Tera Fitz is having a fit. Help her. Call the psyche ward. She's having a mental breakdown."


I saw people staring out their living windows. Some even came outside. I might be losing it, but I didn't want anyone else to know it. I felt pinned in the corner. The car kept talking when I said:


"Alright, shut up. Shut UP! You are making a scene," I said under my breath. It's better I have my psychotic break in the car instead of in a padded cell. I climbed back in the car. The door closed on its own. I expected the car to drive off, but it just sat there.


"Alright. Drive. Go. 1st gear."


Victor laughed at me, "What do you think, cars just drive themselves. Baby, you know I love your hand on my stick."


I popped the clutch once again, grabbed a hold of his stick. He groaned with an auditory, "Mmm," when I closed my grip. I fire the car down the street, leaving the gawkers behind.


Further along, I was heaving for air trying to manage some reason why this car was talking. Did Brandon put OneStar on here or something? He's fucking with me right? He's put a bluetooth speaker in here and has his friends mess me with.


"If this is Mike, I am going to fucking hurt you," I said into thin air.


"Mike? Do I sound like Mike? Sooner or later you are going to come to the conclusion that, A. You're crazy, or B, I'm a talking car."


"Alright, fine. Both. I'm crazy, and you're a talking car.”


"Cool...I like 'em a little crazy. Hey, turn right here. I know a spot."


"I got to get ice cream for Brandon then break off the engagement for his sake."


"Hey now, Brandon's a good dude. You're meant for each other. Seriously, make the next right. This won't take long."


I fumble through my head trying to figure out what the car sounds like. Then I remember one of my favorite musicals of all time. “Why do you sound like John Travolta?”


“Who’s John Travolta? Make the right here.”


I do what I am told because I'm a crazy person who listens to cars now.


We got to a secluded hill that oversaw the city I live in. It's near Makeout Point, but a spot I have never been to before.


"Right here, just a little further, alright park, but don't turn the engine off."


"Why not?"


"Do you really feel like turning me off?"


The way he said it made me melt a little. "No."


"Cool. Now let's say I get you up to speed to where I'm at." The engine rumbled a little, the vibrations returned around the core of my pussy. Shocked, I let out a yelp before the sensation sank in.


"How bad can you get, good girl?"


I moaned in pleasure as the vibes pushed me higher and higher toward the crest of my hill of ecstasy. Is this car really trying to get me off? I started to obviously not care when I answered him:


"As bad as you want me to be."


"That's a good girl. Now, be a bad girl and take off those shorts.” 


Quickly the shorts came off with my underwear.


"Do you feel that? Feel my power all over you?"


"Yes!" I moaned. The rhythmic hums of Victor was all over my body. My clit took the force well as I rolled my hips, gliding my pearl against the seat.


"You're so fucking wet."


"I am for you, Victor Vette. I...am...for...you," I stress with every small hump I gave.


"Fuck you're driving me outta my mind.”


I unbuttoned my red plaid shirt, caressing my tits before pinching both nipples, working with Victor in getting me off. The engine revved a little higher, a little higher, a little higher. I screamed to the blue sky as I came all over the seat. My gearbox exploded in so much delight, I thought I ruined the leather. I had to hold the sides of my head when I floated back down from reality.


"Oh my God. Oh my God. What just happened?"


"That was just a warm up lap, baby. The race is about to begin."


"What?" Warm up lap?


"Don't freak out," Victor said. "But I got some more tricks up my sleeve."

"Freak out?" Just as I finished saying that, the seat grew from underneath me. It felt...alive. It felt like a...well...it felt like a dick.


"You promise not to freak?"


The dick under me was teasing my opening, sliding over it on to my clit, and back again. I let out a moan I wouldn't have been able to bottle up even if I wanted to. I wanted that seat dick inside me NOW. Victor must be able to read minds because at that moment, the cock was in me, spreading my entire core wide as he enter. I was so hot all over it made my skin feel like it was going to blister as it kept driving into me deeper and deeper. How long is this thing? I wondered. I never came on insertion alone. The cock hit my back walls before it hit reverse and backed out.


"Like it when I tease your fucking pussy?"


"Yes."


"Who's your driver?" he asked, his cock slowly slipping in and out of me to the point where I felt like I was going to have a mental break. Goosebumps ran down my arms.


"You are."


"Who do you belong to?' he asked, pushing back into my slit slowly.


"You."


"Say it," he threatened to take his cock back.


"I belong to you."


The cock under me paused.


"Welcome to the cockpit." The engine thundered, shooting vibrations not only on my clit, but up it as well. I thought I was going pee at the sensation that just ran through me like electricity.


"Ride," Victor demanded. And I did.


I fucked that cock at what felt like 3000 rpms. His dick was filling me, stretching me beyond anything I have ever felt before. I scream, trying to beat the revving engine at loudness. I became a banshee, a siren of sex, not caring if the world heard it. The car was driving me to another orgasm no living being on the road would even experience.


The steering column formed a shiny chrome cock and balls in front of me, I don't know how it did that and I didn't want to know. Bouncing up and down on one cock, I leaned forward and took the dick in front of my mouth instinctively. It only looked like metal, but once in my mouth—like the one inside me—felt real as my own flesh.


Victor moaned from the dash, his engine ticked up higher. My first three way ever and it's with a Vette!


I pause riding the cock to give the back of my head enough downforce to shove the thick length in my mouth into the back of my throat. I pushed my limits and came back up gagging with strings still attached to the shaft. I stroked my spit into his rigid length and before I resumed my ride. When I caught my breath, the dick in front of me filled my mouth again. I felt how much influence I had over Victor with every flex of his muscle on my tongue. Both give and receiving all the pleasure I could desire. At least, I thought that at the time.


A third cock sprung out of the corner of my right eye. The stick shift. I didn't think twice when I grabbed it with my right hand and stroked it off. My hands match my hips up, down motions.


"Oh fuck yeah, jerk that fucking stick," Victor howled.


I got another deep throat in. This time I pushed beyond my previous boundaries, letting myself gag twice before I spit up his cock.


"Get on my stick," he demanded. I straddled the center console, slowly easing my pussy down, taunting his mythical dick-stick with my twat, rubbed his head around my clit until I fully teased myself before I sat him inside me.


"This is a formation lap so hold it there." I did, happy to have him simply fill me. "Do you trust me?" Victor asked.


"I fucking trust you," I managed to squeeze out in a breath or two.


"Good girl. Suck your two fingers. Get them nice and wet. Now, I want you to pet your asshole."


Riding his lengthy middle while gliding my fingers across the sweet ridges of my asshole was going to send me in the red.


"That's a bad girl. Now does the bad girl still trust me?"


"With everything."


The steering wheel cock disappeared just as I felt another rigid cock probe the outside of my asshole. Is this really going to happen? My first DP? The huge head probed inside my hole, allowing my ass to expand and get used to his size. Wanting him fully in my ass, I pushed back, relaxing enough to let my tailpipe consume his entirety. The heat within me was exchanged for a fiery passion for the car to pound my ass and my pussy.


I was filled, gloriously full of Victor that I thought I was getting drunk. Gradually, the two pistons within me started to alternate their cycles. Each plunging into a hole while the other was pulling out. Their timing was perfect. Sparks plugs within my ass and pussy lit fires with every thrust. Every pump into me seemed to be faster than the last until I was getting fucked in both holes at speeds I never imagined before.


"You such a bad girl," Victor said gruffly. "If I had hands, I'd discipline you right here!"


"What's wrong?" I asked with as much composure I could muster with lost breath. "The big...bad...car hit his limit?"


Victor's engine revved, making me corner away from any taunt I had next.


The two dicks stopped fucking my holes and instantaneously frustrated me.


"Keep talking and see what happens," he said in a strong tone.


I could resist, I was tired of hearing myself moan, and tired of talking. I needed to see what Victor had in store.


"Sounds like you've hit a wall to me.”


The engine roared so hard that it made everything in me shake. I never felt such raw power in or around me.


"I got something for bad girls who talk too much."


A third cock grew from the back of the Vette in front of my face, daring me to suck it off and fill my entire body with cocks. I didn't know how I was going to fit that thickness in my mouth without having to unlock my jaw. I spun it’s tip with my tongue, lashing it nice and wet before the attempt. It's head rested on my lips when the rod in my ass pounded me forward, and I found my mouth wide open with flesh hitting the back of my throat. It's salty taste was oh so sweet to my taste buds. The crank inside my twat joined in, and before I knew it, I was getting fucked from all sides.


I didn't know where or even who I was anymore. I was at a point of pleasure that I thought I was going to die if I came. The two cocks behind me worked in tandem in their attempts to release my soul. My epic screams of pleasure are distorted by the muscle car’s muscle filling my mouth. Mascara ran down my cheeks in tears of dick drunk joy.

Locking up, I knew my climatic explosion from this realm of existence was emanate. Each of my screams sends his tachometer into the red, his engine bellowing out thunderous shouts I never heard before. The newer sensation sent me another turbocharged orgasm, blowing me through the finish line on fire and disoriented. I shivered and shook violently. Every hole ceasing closed on the three cocks.


The engine raged to the point where I went def. Suddenly cum was shooting inside me. My ass and pussy filled immediately. The cock in my mouth shot its love into the back of my throat in long spurts. I had to come up for air. When I did, the rest of his load finished on my face and my aviators. When some of my consciousness returned, I noticed I was nibbling the white sticky fuel off the length in front of me. I couldn't get enough of that salty taste of Victor.


"You drive me wild, girl," Victor said exasperated. His cocks disappeared into their natural forms. I raised myself off his stick and laid myself across the seats, already missing him inside all of me.


"Tera," Victor said, breaking the silence.


"Yeah?"


"I'm glad you're marrying Brandon. You're a good girl."


"I'm glad I'm marrying him too. That means I get to drive you anytime I want."


"Oh shit, girl. You really are bad, aren't you?"


"That's just the tip of the iceberg. Come on, let's go get some ice cream," I said, plucking my shorts off the floor and putting them on.


"Didn't you get enough cream already?"


I laughed before I said, "There’s never enough cream for me. Not after that."


Victor laughed too. "You might be too bad for me," as I cleaned my runny mascara off my face.


"Might?" I asked, jabbing the car into first and peeling out of the spot from where we parked.


I enter the den, doublefisting ice creams. I dropped Victor Vette’s keys on the table and plopped down on the couch. My mind only on the beast sitting outside, waiting for any opportunity to drive him again.


"Did you get extra nuts," Brandon asked me when I handed him his ice cream between matches.


Oh yes. I got extra nuts, alright.

    

-NEON

Read my book Strapped for Survival with its free bonus story Wine Not

On Amazon Kindle NOW

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B088DXMCG1

    

    





    



    

    





    


    
    

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Strapped for Survival Excerpt Pt. II

Kylan's Revenge - Excerpt

Taco Tuesday