"Every inch will not go unpunished," she said. He growled, not wanting to play games. Yet she teased the beast, daring him to do something, knowing he'll try. He does. But with his hands firmly tied, he can't get what he wants. She had him tamed enough to do whatever she wanted. -Neon Read my book Strapped for Survival with its fre e bonus story Wine Not On Amazon Kindle NOW https://www.amazon.com/dp/B088DXMCG1
Briefly he stares at me. Not in confusion, but as a predator whose prey is begging to be devoured. Enough with his looking, time to eat. I grip his dark curly hair and shove his face into my pussy. Immediately I moan like a maniac as I am brought back to the Theta-9 waterfalls. I tense up, having to brace myself against the table behind me. My stomach trembles into a warm ball of heated force. With a steady rhythm, I hump his mouth, grinding my succulent lips across his face until his tongue slips into my tight hole, back out, and up to rejoin my clit. He buries his face even deeper into me, sucking the lips I’m feeding him. Tension is building within my core. Earthquakes shake my thighs. The explosion within me was imminent. I raise my pussy up again. His tongue stiffens and again, tongue fucks my hole, sending a tidal wave of electricity up my spine. My hearing ability leaves my head. I was shouting to the heavens for mor...
Her arms bound over her head by steel clamps The metal spreader bar kept her black heels far apart and above her ears Her ball gag shut her up His cock brushed against her asshole The tip threatened to breach her hole His hips plunged his hard length into her tight ass Her full, unrelenting pleasure was heard only in muted tones She needed her ass fucked hard And he wasn't gentle about it -Neon Strapped for Survival and it's bonus story Wine Not is now on sale for $.99 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B088DXMCG1
Comments
Post a Comment